To anyone and everyone, “Ohna” is different depending on who you are and your lifestyle. For me it’s that three moments during an orgasm when the world stops – it is waking up to the world being absolutely silent even though the sun is shining. It’s that perfect moment where I smile just for the sake of smiling.It’s dancing around my house butt naked just because I feel like dancing around naked. Part of FindingOhna.com is about sharing my journey and while that has been very great I’m really curious to see what your “Ohna” is. It’s a made up word so it can be anything that feels right to you. To me it’s that moment that helps me realize the kind of person I am, and more importantly the kind of person I want to be. So with that being said here is the challenge.
- Take this button; and post it in your blog.
- your post should be no less than 400 words
- Make sure to leave a comment under this post with a link to your blog.
- the post should be described your version of “Ohna” and how you found it.
- The deadline is October 15th 2013 – Posts later than that will not be reblogged on Finding The Ohna
As a side note, I’d like to add I will reblog all posts submitted as stated, by the 15th of October. 🙂 This event will run from the 1st to the 15th of each month.
That’s it. A link back to this blog isn’t required but it’d be nice. I hope you enjoy taking the time to discover your ohna and sharing your journey, I know I look forward to reading each of your blogs.